Monday, February 11, 2013

It's been a while.

Well it took me longer than I had hoped to get back to my blog. Life has been busy. Lori can to visit for a week and we had such a nice time. But I am horrible at taking pictures. So not much to show for it. While she was here they blessed Jeremy. I got is blessing outfit finished in the nick of time. Sewing clothes is not my favorite thing to do. I'm always happy when I'm finished. But find excuse after excuse to keep from sewing. Here is Jeremy's little suit.

 

It is much cuter when the little man is in it.

Lori is coming back in March. I will try to be better at getting pictures. I would love to get pictures of all the grand kids together. That will be quite a feat if I can pull it off.

On other fronts, I finished my last January block of the month square. I think the star blocks will be a lot of fun.

I also finished the top of my 2012 BOM quilt. Next up, backing fabric and quilting. I'm hoping to have it finished before the end of March. I'll keep you posted.



I finally started the playroom. Ron and I bought a room divider with baskets at Costco. We started with just one. I'm going to look at for a while and decide if I want to get a second one. 

                                      


We put it in front of the window. The baskets have places for labels, so I will be putting pictures of what goes in the basket. So far I have one for cars, and one for blocks. It is still a work in progress.

                     
I'm hoping this will help the kids get things back where they belong. If not I'll have to have Benjamin spend the night. He is so much like his Dad that I know he will get things back where they belong.

I was released as Nursery Leader last Sunday. I am now an Achievement Day leader. Our primary is small so I have all the girls 8-12. It is only 8 girls. It should be fun. Well that's it for now. Next time more pictures of Grand kids. 




2 comments:

Lori said...

I'd send you some of the pics I took while in AZ, but with my computer being out of commission, that's not really possible. All your sewing projects look great! Can't wait to come see it all in person :)

Kathy said...

Sorry your having computer issues.