Labor Day Week-end: All the Arizona kids came over on Monday for a BBQ and Swim party. It was the first time I got to see Benjamin in his new glasses. He looks very handsome. Jenny made the announcement that they are getting a new baby at their house next April. Kristi had an ultrasound last Friday and everything looks perfect.
Friday the 10th Ron and I went to Las Vegas. The guy that owns the Nanook car (the one Ron has been driving this year) is trying to get his grandson ready to drive in 2012. So he wanted Ron and the track the 1st time his grandson drove the car. So that was Friday night and Saturday late afternoon. Saturday night we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. The theater was build just for Phantom, so it looks like you are walking into the Opera house. We had great seats thanks to Gloria. (She is the mom of the kid learning to drive the race car) Gloria has a friend in the orchestra, so he left us tickets at the will call window. 4th row seats. It was great. I love being able to spend so much time with Ron.
Sorry no pictures of the week-end. I took my camera, but it never made it out of my purse. Maybe next time.
3 comments:
Glad you're back.
Congrats Cliff and Kristi!!!
Holy smokes! You didn't tell me you got to see Phantom... AT the Venetian... in the FOURTH ROW! I'm so incredibly jealous. I've just informed Justin that for my fiftieth birthday, that better be my present :)
Post a Comment