Friday, October 31, 2008

Permit

Even though I don't need a motorcycle license to ride the scooter I am using (anything 50cc or under) I decided to get my permit. I went today and boy have things changed since the last time I took a test at the MVD. It is all computerized. The test is given on a computer using a touch screen. You know the second you submit an answer if it is correct. The motorcycle permit test is 25 questions and you must get 20 correct to pass. If you don't like a question you CAN skip it and go to the next one (I was told by someone at work that if you skip they count it as wrong, but that is incorrect). There is a place at the top of the screen that tells you how many questions you answered, and how many are correct. When you submit that 20th correct answer the test is over and you PASS. I didn't get any wrong. So now I have my permit and am on my way to a motorcycle endorsement on my license. It is a big joke a work to be female and get your M endorsement. As a School bus driver you have a P (passenger) and a S (student) endorsement. SO when you add the motorcycle you have PMS. That is even the order MVD places them on the back of your license. Who says they don't have a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Haha, that's great. Yea, when I took my brothers to do their tests they had computers. Whippersnappers.