Sunday we went to Casa Grande. Ron had the opportunity to ordain Dustin to the office of High Priest. Then he got to stand in while Dustin was set apart as 2nd counselor in the new Bishopric. Kristi and Ashley are their families were there as well. Lori was not able to make it. After church we had a nice lunch with Sarah and the kids. Dustin was busy with meetings. That will be their life for the next few years.
This morning I decided to work on my Easter wall hanging. I got things cut out and fused to the background. But things came to a stand still when I didn't have the right color of brown thread. Sounds like a trip to Joanne's is in my very near future.
Waiting for thread.
So I set the bunny aside and started working on Molly's (that's the name Kristi and Cliff decided on for the new baby) quilt. I got all the blocks sewn together. I also got the pink border on. Now time to make the stripes for the outside border. No real hurry. I can't finish the border until the new templates I ordered get here.
Waiting for a striped border.
Not to bad for a Monday. I might be able to almost everything done on my list. Oh one more thing to add to the list. Get the oil changed in my car.
1 comment:
Dont you ever just lay around and do nothing? I need to find your energy source.
Post a Comment