Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been a while

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Time just seems to fly. Yesterday was my last day of work. So to start of my summer "vacation", I kissed my husband goodbye this morning as he headed to Ohio for a race. He should be back late, late Monday night.

Tomorrow I have all 6 of my grand kids coming over for Grandma 'roney's 1st ever un-slumber party. Let's face it 6 kids, no one is going to sleep. We should have a great time. I'll try to take pictures, but let's face it I'm not really good at that. I always seem to busy playing to get the camera out. That's just awful behavior. I really need to document my time with these perfect little people in my life.

So what's on the schedule for my first day off. I have a lunch date with a friend from work. Other than that, I don't have a clue. Any suggestions?

No comments: