9 years ago
Friday, June 27, 2008
WALL-E
Jenny and I went to see WALL-E this morning. The movie is a little on the Green side. You know earth so polluted that human life could no longer survive. The movie was a little to mature for a 4 year old. Not the normal Disney song and dance (no songs or dances). For probably the first 2/3 of the movie the only dialog is a few word from the 2 main robots, WALL-E and EVA. As we left the theatre 2 Harkins employees were giving everyone free movie passes because the theatre was so warm. I didn't think it was warm, but then I didn't have to wear my sweater so it probably was on the warm side. Anyway it made the movie a freebie. Still I wouldn't recommend WALL-E for the real young movie goers. But Jenny and I had some good Grandma-Granddaughter time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In our day it was Fern Gully making us environment conscious. That black ooze scared the beans out of me as a kid. At least it had songs, though...
Post a Comment